1. The promoter is Rosier Physio & Movement Studio ,Newtown Road, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 7EB
2. The prize promotion is open to anyone aged between 16 and 24 on the date of entry. The promotion is void where prohibited by local law.
3. The promotion opens at 9am on 24/07/17 and closes at 10pm on 21/12/17. The draw will take place on the 24/12/17. Any entries that arrive after the closing date will not be considered.
4. No purchase is required to enter this promotion
5. To enter the prize draw participants must upload a video to the Rosier Physio & Movement Studio Facebook page. The video must clearly explain who the entrant is, their chosen sport, their ambitions and why they want to improve.
6. Entries can only be made on Facebook.
7. Only one video to be uploaded per entry.
8. All participants who meet the criteria and entry process will be placed into the competition.
9. Entries must be the original work of the entran. It must not be subject to any third party rights or claim. In entering this prize draw, you grant us a licence to use your entry for any purpose in connection with this prize promotion.
10. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple Instagram accounts, multiple reproduced or computer generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
11. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason. Proof of entering/transmission is not proof of receipt.
12. Winners will be contacted by a private Instagram message via the account provided at point of entry within 28 days of the closing date. If we cannot contact a winner with a private message via the account provided at entry, or if a winner does not respond with necessary details within a further 28 days, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner, again determined using the independently verified computer system.
13. We reserve the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and that they are the registered user associated with the winning notification.
14. Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. Entry instructions form part of the terms. By entering you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. Prizes must be accepted as offered. There are no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prize is non-transferable.
17. The winners agree to take part in publicity relating to this prize promotion with no further recompense.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
19. The entry instructions form part of the terms. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms.
20. Any comments or photos that we consider (in our absolute discretion) to be vulgar, offensive, indecent, racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or others will be immediately removed (where we own content) and disqualified. We will not tolerate anyone who posts or is seen to be posting comments via any social media channel or anywhere else during this prize promotion that we think are bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants and followers of the promoter or others connected to the promotion. Anyone acting in this way will be disqualified from the prize promotion.
21. By entering this promotion the winner agrees for their name and county of residence to be shared with anyone who requests the winner’s details.
22. Please send an SAE to Competition The promoter is Rosier Physio & Movement Studio ,Newtown Road, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 7EB, 28 days after the closing date.
23. The details will be passed to a third party for purposes relating to the administration and delivery of the prizes.
25. We may re-gram or share some entries online during the promotional period. If we use your entry this will not increase your chance of winning and is, by no means, an endorsement of your entry.
26. Insofar as permitted by law, Rosier Physio & Movement Studio shall not be liable for any actions, causes of actions, claims or demands for any damage, loss, injury, adverse or other reaction which may be sustained by you in use of the prize products and, in participating, you hereby release and forever discharge Rosier Physio & Movement Studio from all and any such actions.
27. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
28. The promoter is Rosier Physio & Movement Studio ,Newtown Road, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 7EB